Carrara Venentino

QUARTZ | 3 CM

Carrara Venentino Quartz is a highly sought-after type of engineered quartz that boasts an opulent and refined aesthetic. It is specifically crafted to emulate the elegance of Carrara marble, featuring a pristine white backdrop adorned with gray veining throughout.

These stunning slabs come in various sizes and thicknesses, making them versatile for multiple applications like countertops, flooring, and walls. Comprised of approximately 90% natural quartz combined with resins and pigments constituting the remaining 10%, this material possesses exceptional endurance against scratches, stains, and heat.

In conclusion, if you desire a chic yet durable surface that demands minimal upkeep, Carrara Venentino Quartz stands as an exemplary choice. At KB Countertops, you get to explore a variety of Carrara Venentino Quartz slabs.

All our prices include :

  • Material
  • Template
  • Cutting
  • Fabrication
  • Installation
(No Hidden Charges)

More Related Quartz Selection

Get an Estimate